MEIDIDOC enables the provider’s office to engage with their patients through a virtual office visit. The provider’s office is primary in the relationship model; the provider is tied to the health system, the location and their staff. This relationship model ensures that the appropriate provider’s staff is seeing the appropriate patient. The patients create a connection with their provider through a simple in app request and connect process. Once connected, they can engage with their provider’s office and receive care. MEIDIDOC will also track the patients in-between visit data such as activity (steps, sleep, miles) and vitals (heart rate, blood pressure, blood sugar), and then can be shared with THEIR providers.
MEIDIDOC is a mobile healthcare strategy that is implemented in the office of your Primary Care Provider. Today a person can download the app and can use it to capture your wearable data, but the power of MEIDIDOC is the connection that a patient creates with THEIR provider and allow them to review their data are either recommended or expected…walk 45 minutes everyday, blood pressure twice daily and many others. Contact Us to learn more or request a demo and conversation.
Contact us to learn more or request a demo and conversation. We are looking to engage with partners to enhance our offering by integrating workflows, devices and functionality. PCPs and Specialty providers, we would love to partner and create a positive experience for you, your staff and patients.
We work with provider offices to engage them on the platform. The process is simple to setup:
1) We design the workflow to allow patient visits in the following ways:
a. Create a team that only handles visits online
b. Office hours for providers and/or staff
c. Credit Card flow for payment
ii. Private Pay
d. Device integration for vitals and other data
2) We will provide templates to collect configuration data
3) We will train the office manager to administer the system
4) Start using
Office setup option, utilize current staff to address virtual Visits.
1) Sign Up – creates a account for the patient (Ver 1, “Invite Code” required)
2) Connect with your Provider – Request/Accept structure, the patient is given a code that will be used to find the provider and send them a “Request to Connect”, multiple providers can be added with Provider Code.
3) Accept/Reject – the provider’s office can reject or accept the request and specify the level of access, Text, Voice, Video or all three.
4) Engage with your Provider – The patient can engage in a virtual office visit using the level of access, and will submit payment in the form needed.
5) Dependents – The patient can identify dependents and manage their provider connections on the app.
6) Wearable integration – capability to share Fitbit heart rate, steps and sleep data directly to provider
1) Accept/Reject – the provider’s office can reject or accept the request and specify the level of access, Text, Voice, Video or all three.
2) Team Workflow – Creates a message push workflow to ensure the virtual visit is addressed
3) Admin Panel – a web-based administration tool for the office manager.
4) Review patient data Heart Rate, Steps and Sleep.
Office setup option, create a team to address virtual Visits.
Pilot Development Features:
1) Device integration – To validate healthy behaviors between visits
a. Wearable for activity data – steps, heart rate, sleep.
b. Blood Pressure – Daily capture of data
c. Blood Glucose – Daily capture of data
2) Data displayed to Providers for validation
3) Data storage and review functions
4) HIPAA - Grant access to provider